As a part of the Bifarm Fam, we want the best of your grows and your experience with our products. But if you are not fully satisfied with your experience then we’d like to help.
If your shipping box is visibly damaged you can and should refuse delivery of your package and notify Bifarm right away. The package will automatically be returned to us.
If after opening your package and realizing your product was damaged during shipping please contact Bifarm at email@example.com as soon as possible (up to seven days from delivery). If possible, take some images of the damaged product to support the claim. We will need to notify our carrier of your damages to open a claim.
- We accept returns on all orders up to 30 days from the shipping date.
To request a return please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name on the original order as well as your order number for easy lookup with our Bifarm team member.
- Please note that while we do offer free shipping on all domestic orders, we do not arrange a return carrier or cover return shipping fees and other fees.
- Fees to be deducted from the total refund include:
- Card processing fee (2.6%)
- Restocking fee (10%)
- Your return must include all parts and accessories that came with your original order. Any missing/damaged parts or accessories will need to be deducted from your refund.
- Please note, your pH sensor will need to be kept moist otherwise they will become damaged if left to dry. To avoid damage, fill the cap with water and screw it on. This should be the only wet material in your return package.
- Items need to be returned in a like-new condition. For the safety of our team members, items that are damaged or unsanitary may be denied a return.
- If you have used your devices please make sure to thoroughly drain and dry prior to packaging. Each device needs to be inspected by a Bifarm team member. Although we take protective measures, we’d like to reduce the interaction with residual chemicals and potentially contaminated water as much as possible.
- If you have thoroughly cleaned and drained your device but we do not receive it this way then you will need to open a claim with your chosen carrier.
- We don’t require to return your product in its original packaging but it will need to secure and protected in any new box by foam, bubble wrap, etc.
To cancel an order before it ships, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- All canceled orders are subject to a card processing and restocking fee.
- If your order ships before you are able to contact us then you will need to follow the above return process.