Disclaimers & Warnings
- Read all instructions carefully before installing, and exercise due-diligence when installing and using this product. Failure to do so may cause personal injury or damage to the product and/or property. Bifarm Tech Inc. does not accept any responsibility for the product and/or property damage or personal injury resulting from the installation and usage of this product.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully. By following these instructions, you will be able to avoid any problems in using the unit.
- The units must be installed only by a qualified person in compliance with the instructions provided. Incorrect installation may cause harm to persons, or may damage property. Bifarm Tech Inc. declines all responsibility for improper installation, which may harm persons and damage property.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons with lack of experience and knowledge. Do not allow anybody who is not familiar with the contents of this instruction manual to operate the unit.
- Misuse of products sold by Bifarm Tech Inc. involves serious risks including injury, disability, and death. Purchasers assume all risks.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock always unplug power before cleaning or performing maintenance procedures unless instructed otherwise in the instruction manual.
- Unplug the appliance during maintenance, assembling and disassembling process.
- Never operate the appliance if it has damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly or if it has been damaged.
- Keep the appliance away from heated surfaces.
- Do not use the appliance for other than intended purpose.
- Electrical wiring must be in accordance with local regulations.
- Do not move the units during use. Disconnect power cord, external connections and plumbing connections unless the length of connection allows for movement.
- Keep all power cords and cables away from water
Bifarm Tech Inc. Warranty Disclaimer & Liability
These terms and conditions include limited warranties and disclaimers of liabilities. Keeping, using, or allowing the use of Bifarm Tech Inc.’s products indicates your agreement to these terms. If you do not wish to agree to these terms, DO NOT USE the products. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
This product is warranted against any manufactured defect for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase. This warranty only covers parts and Bifarm’s labor and does not cover shipping costs. This warranty does not cover issues related to product misuse. Crop loss is not covered by this warranty. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for extended limited warranty programs.
Limitation Of Liability
Bifarm Tech Inc. liability is limited to repair or replacement of its products which are returned in the specified period of time. In no event shall Bifarm Tech Inc. liability exceed the value of the product(s) sold. In no event shall Bifarm Tech Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any of its products.
Inspect Before Use
This product must be inspected prior to beginning the installation to ensure it has not been damaged in shipment. If damaged, do not use it and immediately contact us at email@example.com to return the product for a replacement. Take care when opening the packaging and removing items. If a return is needed you will want to return the product in its original packaging.