Nutrient Reservoir Temperature Conditioner – NRTC0001
Complete root temperature control. Quickly adjusts and maintains desired root chamber temperature by circulating nutrients liquids. The Bifarm liquid temperature conditioning system working directly with the Bifarm Master Controller can quickly set and maintain the proper nutrient and root environment temperature.
Easy to install and maintain. Tubing and component cable connector included.
Requires Bifarm Master Controller
- Powerful and compact design
- Bi-directional temperature condition
- Aluminum heat sinks
- High BTU (heat removal) rating, heavy-duty condenser effortlessly releases collected heat from water
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchanger ensure dependable performance
- Thermoelectric - employs no refrigerant
- Operating temperature range of between 39°F and 82°F.
- Ball bearing fan
- Fire retardant ABS case
- Environment friendly EPP internal insulation
- Circulation pump
- Input and output fittings 1/2 in
- Food grade tubes included 8mm internal diameter
- Separated areas for thermo and electronic functions
- Provided pump prime tool for the first time use
Proper airflow is essential for reliable performance, an 8" clearance in front and a 16" clearance in back of the unit is required.
This unit can be install up to 2 feet from your nutrient reservoir with the included insulated tubing.